Join us for the monthly DCI meeting this Thursday at Crozet Pizza as we discuss the following:
- Review of March DCI minutes
- County updates from Frank Stoner, including progress on funding options for the plaza and Revenue Sharing for street construction
- Update on meeting with county economic development staff
- Community assets - what does Crozet have to offer?
- Building a list of Crozet businesses
- Activities and volunteers needed for upcoming projects related to tourism, economic development, and a market study
- Upcoming Tom Tom Festival visit to Crozet
- Upcoming state-wide events
Crozet Pizza has generously offered us their space for this meeting. They will have lunch for a set price. Please let us know if you plan to come and have lunch so we can give them some idea of how to prepare. We want to take these moments to celebrate our local businesses and support them in all the ways possible.